
This week Haley lost one of her front teeth. It has been loose FOREVER and she wouldn't work on it to get it out! Her other tooth was coming in and she still wouldn't work on it. Last week when I was at mutual Tim watched a show with the girls and he wiggled it until it came out while she was distracted. Now he needs to work on her other three teeth that are loose!

I was calling her Saber Tooth for a while because her tooth was hanging so funny. Now I can't call her that anymore. Haley also started school this week. I think Tim took a picture with our 35 mm camera, but somehow forgot to do it with the digital. Oh well. Maybe someday you will get to see a picture of her starting 1st grade.

The other milestone this week was that Kiley got her first tooth on Friday! (Or at least that is when I noticed it.) She got her tooth 3 days before turning 13 months, so I think that means she got her teeth the earliest in our family. I told Haley I thought that the tooth fairy gave her tooth to Kiley since she lost her tooth Wednesday night and I found Kiley's Friday morning. I told her maybe if she would wiggle her other loose teeth and pull them out, Kiley might be able to get a few more teeth. Um, I don't think she was buying it. Oh well, worth a try.

It is the bottom left tooth. I know you can't see it in the picture, but I promise it is there. I was trying to show Haley when she got home from school that day and it was hard for her to see it. I think she was expecting it to be like one of her big teeth or something. She did feel it though and finally said she saw it, though I am not sure she did.

Sydney didn't have anything exciting happen with her teeth this week, but not to be outdone, she did learn how to blow bubbles. She has had gum in her mouth constantly since she learned how to do it and I hear popping all day long as she practices. She asked me today, "Why do I have to blow bubbles all the time now mom?" I said, "I don't know Syd, why?" And she said, "I guess I just have to practice." I guess she forgot she was the one insisting that she chew gum and blow bubbles.
No comments:
Post a Comment