Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family Pictures





We decided that we should take a family picture, mostly because one or two kids have been added to our family since the last time we tried this. So thank you mom for taking our pictures in your yard. Above are some of the better ones. Below are some of the reasons why this hardly ever happens. There is one picture where Kiley crawled away and the other two looked at the camera instead of Kiley, and it turned out cute and easy. Pictures are much easier without a one year old. Any time we tried sitting on the ground she was trying to make an escape. But we wouldn't trade her. Those dimples of hers are just too cute!

3 comments:

Marnie Bergeson said...

Cute Tara! We must have missed that Sunday, but at least we gave you a preview of what would maybe happen...

tarat said...

I think you were home sick with the stomach flu. That might have been more fun than watching us take pictures! Okay, maybe not. I am glad you are better though.

Ryan said...

I love the pictures!! Pictures with one year olds are super frustrating.