
Did I mention that we have a few summer birthdays at our house? Here is Haley's big day. The picture is a little dark. I might have to get a better digital camera if I keep this blogging thing up.

Next comes Sydney. She is very proud of being four. She walked around the house for at least a week just randomly holding up 4 fingers as she walked past me but not saying anything.

Kiley's birthday is right after Sydney's. Kiley liked having a cake all to herself.

Haley wanted to know who got the little cake. She guessed correctly after I asked her who she thought should get the little cake. I don't think the pictures quite do the job Kiley did on this cake justice - she was a mess! But the bib did somehow manage to keep her clothes clean.
3 comments:
Cute pictures. You've had to make a lot of fun cakes this summer...and every summer, I suppose. It's reversed for our family - the winter is when we eat birthday cake!
I love summer birthdays! These are such cute pictures!
Your girls are the cutest. I'm so glad you finally started a blog. I love it. Keep it updated!!!
Post a Comment