About a week before school started I took the girls to Sears to get their picture taken since it had been a year since it had happened. I apparently love to torture myself because I made them take pictures in our yard before we left since I didn't have any great pictures of them from Suzanne's wedding. (Plus I did it last year and liked some of them better than the ones they took at Sears. I figured, as long as we are doing it, let's do it right!)
Sure, they look cute now, but there are far more pictures where someone is crying than where they are looking cute. Oh well.
Isn't Sydney cute! Last year my mom went with me and this year Tim did. Tim told me he thought picture day was a lot more fun when my mom came with me. I told him he should feel sorry for me because there was one person who had to go no matter what, and it was me!
Aren't they so cute?
They are looking at their dad. Can't you tell how funny Haley's tooth looks? I am glad that it finally came out!
4 comments:
Cute hair! Cute dresses, too!
Thanks Jess,
I hate doing the curlers, but I do love how it turns out!
These pictures must be different than the ones I saw. I think they were wearing white in those ones?! Maybe I'm wrong. The twins have preschool pictures today. I just wet and gelled their hair - it took 1 minute. From the looks of your cute girls, I must say that that wasn't the case for you?!
Hey Marn,
They were taken that same day, I just made them wear their dresses and take a few pictures at home before we left. I didn't have any cute ones from the wedding, and I didn't want to have to change their clothes at Sears. So we started the torture early at home in those outfits, then did the real thing at Sears in white. I wish I could get their hair like that in one minute. Oh well, I still love it even if it takes a while.
Post a Comment