We had a lot of fun with the family that was able to visit for Haley's baptism. Here are a few fun cousin/family pics. I forgot my camera when they were riding motorcycles. I am so sad about that! Our California cousis might come visit us again just because of the motorcycles. (Thanks Shane and Kyla.)

Fo fishing.

Everyone fishing.

Thanks Bishop for letting us fish behind your house.

Kiley wanted to match Tupo. It was so cute.

So cool.

Sarah, Ben and Kinsey. Ben is going to have some protecting to do when he grows up.

Grandma Walker.

Don't you love that!

yummy food.

Our awesome swingset our neighbors gave us.

More family.

I got pics of all the aunts and uncles that traveled but not the ones that live local. Thanks for coming guys!

WE miss you!

Did I mention that I was at the baptism?

So were Z and James and two little bumps. Our family is truly THE BEST!!
2 comments:
Two little bumps? I'd say they aren't that little. :-)
It sounds like a great weekend! Love the pictures.
Glad Lance, Britt n' Ben were still in WA so they could cruise over to celebrate special day for Haley! Can you believe we have 8 y.o.? Cole's is in a couple weeks...
Post a Comment