Monday, June 28, 2010

Fence and tired baby

For Memorial Day Weekend we got our fence up. Here are Tim and Dad hard at work.
Tim and Kiley unloading supplies.

Kinsey getting ready to crawl. This was a few weeks ago. She crawls pretty well now when her sisters give her a chance.


Kiley got to spend lots of time in the car this year going back and forth to the school and following big sisters to sports. At least this time she got some food out of the deal.

One day Kinsey was soooo tired but it was almost time to go get Haley so I was trying to keep her awake until we got back so she could have a better nap when we got home. I put her on the floor of my room and went to the bathroom real quickly, and this is what I found when I came out. Poor Kinsey. I remember the good old days when the world revolved around my baby and they always napped on time and now this poor lady just has to rest when she can because we have to keep up with the big girls. She is so sweet about it though. We love you baby.

No comments: