Here is a bit of our summer. I can't believe it is nearly over already!

Fourth of July/Family Reunion. We love to hang with the cousins!

Kinsey got to go on a date with Tim and I. I think she LOVED being there without her sisters.

Kiley showing off her new swimming suit.

Kiley twirling in her new tutu she got for her birthday.

Tim and I went to some Japanese Gardens here in Moses Lake. We had to laugh at the warning sign when we got there.

Kiley on her birthday. Tim made her a kitchen from the plans on knock-
offwood.com. I need to take some pictures of those and post them too.

Kiley watching me get ready. (Sometimes that means she gets curlers and lip gloss.)

Sydney on her birthday. She loved that chair.

Kinsey swimming with cousins.

The girls under Syd's bed Tim made her for her birthday. We love knock-
offwood.com!
The end of summer means our annual self-inflicted torture session a.k.a. picture day. Here are a few of the best shots.

Kinsey

Kiley

Sydney

Haley

And of course a group shot.
3 comments:
Wow, those are four of the cutest girls ever!
the girlies are so cute! they are growing up so fast! don't you love having cousins close? the best! we should go play at the park one of these days......
so did you have to leave your bow and arrows in the car? What a crack up! Your girls are beautiful! And I love how you call it the "self inflicted torture session" so so very true!
Post a Comment