Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kiley's Turn




Kiley is girl # 3 at our house (and if the ultrasound I had on Monday is to be believed, girl #4 will join us sometime in September!). She is tons of fun in our family. She is starting to talk a lot, and I can even understand her sometimes. She loves to say "What?" to almost anything that you say. It ends about an octave higher than it starts, s0 it is still cute. I think she can tell she is about to be bumped out of the baby spot though, because she really likes me to hold her lately. The first picture is at California Adventures from February. She looks a little concerned to me. And the second one is after she almost gagged herself with that spoon. I think I need to take a few more pictures of Kiley to catch up with her sisters. Oh well.
Nothing new with the rest of us. We are just waiting to sell our house. And waiting. And waiting. (Seems like that is what we have been doing for a while now.) One of these days it will happen and we won't know what to do. That is all for now!

5 comments:

Tilleea said...

Girl #4? lots of girly fun at your house! Congrats and keep us posted!

Ryan said...

How did I not know that you were pregnant!!!! Belated Congrats!! Wow. We are so excited for you.

Michelle said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!
That is great! Congratulations!!!!

Jessie said...

Hey- Congrats on baby #4! So cool. It's fun to see your kids. Can't tell if they're more you or Tim. Except the oldest- she's all Tim.

tarat said...

I am glad I could surprise someone! (I have been showing since I was about 6 weeks pregnant I am pretty sure. That makes it hard to keep it a secret!) Erica, my mom told me when I told her she could tell people, Oh good, because I was talking to Joni and I really wanted to tell her. Apparently she forgot once she actually could tell. Or thought she had told her or something. Oh well.