Friday, August 7, 2009

We are moving!!

I know, I am horrible at keeping up with this blog, especially when I am pregnant! But we are moving tomorrow. Our house finally sold, (we think, we are supposed to sign papers Tuesday) and so we are moving in with Mom and Dad until we find a house in Moses Lake that will fit our crazy family of almost 6. (I decided most of these houses are built for people having 2 kids, not 4 with maybe more to come!) I hope this makes you happy. Haley, Sydney and Kiley last week at Chuck E. Cheese for Sydney's 5th birthday. Haley and Sydney loved it. Kiley's favorite thing was a broken tractor.
Sydney getting fingernail polish on her birthday. For some reason I have some girlie girl daughters. Oh well, maybe it is to help their mother become girlie girlie.

Haley riding our friend's horse. She loves horses!


Kiley being so cute! (She says that all the time, with the emphasis on the SOOOOO.) You really should hear her do it, it is very funny.



All the girls on my bed with their hair in curlers for Easter. That is me hiding under Kiley's pink blanket.
There are some quick pics of the family. I will try to do more sooner than in 4 months!




3 comments:

Megan Carrigan said...

So exciting!!

Tilleea said...

congrats on selling your house and good luck on finding a new place. Haley, Kiley and Sydney are all so cute.

bybeez said...

YEah! On selling the house! So good! Hope you have fun house shopping! Kiley is so big! I am trying to talk Jared into coming up in October for Tag's baptism, we'll make the journey over to Moses to see you, if I can just get him up there!