
Sydney is so much fun. And as you can see, she loves a big adventure. We went to Disneyland in February and she only cried when she was too short to go on the BIG roller coaster. A funny story about Sydney, we were in the airport on our way home from CA. She got up from her chair and someone almost sat in it! (The nerve!) A few minutes later she was eating french toast sticks and dripping syrup all over the place. I told her to stand up and lean over the little table where the syrup was so she wouldn't drip so much syrup all over the place. She looks at me and says, but somone might take my spot! I picked up one of our bags and put it in the chair and she said, "Now no one will take my spot?" I said something like I think so, and she said "You're a genious mom!" I have to enjoy that moment while it lasts, I know it is going to fade quickly! Don't worry, she also looks at me and tells me that I have a big tummy, so she makes sure nothing goes to my head for too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment