Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi Grandma

I have been meaning to post for a while, but our computer is so slow, and we have been so busy, it is has been tricky to keep up. But Grandma Erma told me I needed to update my post, so this is for you Grandma! (And hopefully I can get some Thanksgiving pics up before Christmas!)
Kiley is famous around here for her huge pucker up for a kiss. Uncle Ian was very brave and got kiss after kiss from Kiley this week. We'll assume most of them were dry. (Her eyes kind of squinted up weird because of the flash, but the lips were so cute we had to post this picture anyway.)
Have I mentioned how much Kiley loves the bath? She only cries when you take her out. She stands up and you say, ready to get out? and hold your hands out, and she instantly sits right back down. Her favorite is when she gets to bathe without her sisters, as you can see.

Haley is the second kid over. She got an award at school that is called Star Shine. Basically it is student of the month. Her teacher selected her because she is such a good listener and is so respectful and helpful. Way to go Haley!


Haley and Sydney are dancing to the music in Tinkerbell. They love that show!


Just a picture of my girls from the summer. This is one of the better ones of Kiley. I will have to try again with Haley and Sydney looking at the camera. There you go Grandma, I love you!!



I

4 comments:

The Bergesons said...

so cute! I was sad to have missed you guys on thanksgiving! Thanks for the birthday message. See you soon! britt

JR and Summer said...

The girls look really cute!

Heather said...

Those are some really cute pictures!!!

tarat said...

They are cute, aren't they! Can't wait for you all to see them in person, and I hope it is soon!