Saturday, January 3, 2009

Whew!!

Whew is the only word that comes to mind when I think of the month of December. I think we have had a party of some kind every weekend since November. (And sometimes 2!) Maybe that is why my pants are so tight all of a sudden. Here are a few pics of what we have been up to. Here is Sydney helping Tim rake leaves before the snow came. Here are Kiley and Tim at Costco (I am sure we are buying food for one of our many parties). Kiley tripped, fell on her face, and gave herself a bloody nose. She and Tim both got new shirts out of the deal because we had more shopping to do and I didn't want people to think we gave her the bloody nose.

Haley showing off her holiday spirit at the ward party.

Haley and Tim putting lights on the tree for FHE.Haley and Sydney the week before Christmas. Kiley also matched, but she was tired and sick, and wasn't very cooperative about pictures. We will try again another week.

No comments: