Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Here are the girls at the Trunk-or-treat. We had a Sapphire princess (which is a Wal-mart made up princess so that the costume is cheaper than if it was a real actual princess from a movie or something.) We had a Cinderella, and a clown. Kiley didn't like the ribbons in her hair, but other than that she liked her costume. We had a family party on the 26th, this party on the 29th, and a class party on the 31st. Kiley and Sydney and I went to go help out. (Though the kids weren't allowed to dress up for that.) We stayed for a Star Shine assembly where Haley got an award. They give 3 awards per class per month to honor those students who are doing a great job. Kiley was so tired after Haley got her award, I had to walk her in the halls for the rest of it. By the end of school, I was so tired that I didn't even take them Trick-or-treating Friday night, except to my mom's house. We went to Royal and watched their homecoming game. They had enough candy though, trust me.
My three girls, oh so beautiful. Tim said that we should be a king and queen with our two princesses and our court jester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I was so tempted last night to call it good and not take the kids trick or treating...because I was so tired! I know they wouldn't have known any different. But, I relented, and now I am so glad that this crazy week is over. It was fun though.
By the way, Happy 30th! Hope you had a great day.
The girls looked darling, thanks for posting. We look forward to seeing you in January or earlier!
my nieces are so cute!!! they take after their aunt! ...Their Aunt Suzanne, all you other aunts. Dont try to take credit for their cuteness!
Glad you liked the pics.
Okay, I'm an aunt too, and I'm taking credit for their cuteness. Although Suzanne may be more related, it doesn't matter! :)
Your girls are so cute!! I loved their costumes. And I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Have a great day!! Stefanie Eldredge Plane
fun to see your pretty girls in their costumes-don't blame ya for the Wal-mart princess:) happy belated b-day too!!
Post a Comment