Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I hope you're happy now Gina!


So Brittany tried to help me set up my blog a few weeks ago and the pictures wouldn't work, so we didn't post it. Now I am trying again. I will keep this short while I try again. Wish me luck! Not a good sign that it takes me 3 weeks to get back to it. I might not be a good blogger. Oh well. Once a month is enough, right! Here is an old Easter picture, enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Gina said...

I am REALLY happy! And I can sympathize that sometimes blogger can be annoying. I love those cute girls, by the way.

Beth said...

Thanks for the invite. It's about time for us too!

tarat said...

One of these days I might even take the time to make my blog look cute! Maybe after school starts next week.

Rebecca Parker said...

your girls are so cute & fun to see their coordinated clothes like i do with my boys even though i don't have twins like your nephews:) not sure i can keep up with 3...@ least we'll stick to same color scheme:) hopefully we can come over for a visit when britt & lance move to WA since we haven't made it back yet to Royal! take care in meantime-