Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Celebrate!

We did actually celebrate Easter this year. No church (Gotta love BYU channel on Dish Network for General Conference!) = no curlers in the hair, YIPPEE!! Here are a few of the things we have been celebrating since my last post. Here are the girls waiting at the top of the stairs to go find eggs Easter morning.
I think Kiley has joined the ranks as someone who LOVES Easter. What do you think?

Sydney just might wear her dad's t-shirt to bed every year on Easter, it holds WAAAY more eggs than her normal PJ's.

Haley is enjoying what she found in her basket. Please do not count how many LPS's are at my house. I don't want to know.

The girls got to take a bath in our tub for the special holiday. They are huge fans of my tub.
Lined up at Nana's house with all the cousins to do the great outdoor Easter egg hung. Thanks older cousins for doing all of the hiding of the eggs.
Kiley diligently looking for eggs.
Haley showing off her spoils. Can you tell it was not the greatest weather. Shockingly there was wind on the Royal slope in April.

Sydney has to who off her eggs too.

Kiley found the golden egg with the dollar in it. Uncle Chad tried to get it from her, but she held firm.
Kinsey on Tim's birthday. (Something else we recently celebrated around here.) He wanted strawberry shortcake for his b-day cake, so I had to dress her to match the dessert since she didn't get any.

Kinsey just being cute.

Tim is coaching Haley's softball team this year. Here is a picture of their team in the parade. I might post pictures from a game sometime. If you are lucky it will be before Christmas. Haley wanted to be pink and it just happened their team name was the Panthers, so aren't they so cool as the Pink Panthers. We missed the beginning of the parade because we didn't really know where it was. We got there, parked a block away, ran down the sidewalk, and got there about 5 "floats" before they passed. (Thanks Nana for coming and helping me!)

Kiley enjoying the butter off of the muffins I made for breakfast on Tim's b-day.
And of course the birthday boy. My girls couldn't figure out why I got him golf clubs instead of a bike. They kept telling me, "He really wants a bike mom." I promise he wanted these too!

4 comments:

Heather said...

"He really wants a bike mom." Haha--Classic!
It's good to see your cute girls.
Love you all!

Mark Baynes said...

Wow, they're growing up so fast!!!! No wonder they love your bath...I would love that bath as well.
Buffy

Anonymous said...

you guys have been busy!

send me your email address and i'll send ya an invite to our blog - littleivyATlive.com

Rebecca Parker said...

No worries re: belated blog 'cuz I'm only mo late on comment:0 Glad to get update on your cute girls & love to read your post in addit to pics. Take care!