I told Megan I would show her pictures of the girls haircuts. So far I don't have great shots of them. (I cut their hair off after one crazy morning getting ready for school. It is easier to comb, but I miss their long hair!) Maybe I'll get some better pics of them tomorrow for Easter, but until then here are some cute ones.

Isn't Kinsey so cute?

Sydney won the prize for Crazy hair/clothes day at school. I realized later I missed the green shorts over her salmon colored striped pants - possibly the best part. Did I mention this was St. Patrick's Day?

Cousins. Ben slept through the whole thing. Listening to Marnie sing to try to keep their attention was the best part.

Haley in her spelling bee.

The girls touching chicks at Big R. You can kind of see their haircuts in this pic.
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! And I can't believe how big Kinsey is already.
Post a Comment