Monday, October 10, 2011

She made it!

Ashley Jay finally made it here early Thursday morning. We were supposed to go in early Wed. to be induced, but didn't make it in until Wed. afternoon. Ashley made her appearance at 1:06 on 10-6. She is our smallest baby at 8 lbs. 2 oz., 20 3/4 inches long. We almost caught up to Kate, but not quite. The pics are a little out of order, and I am not moving them, so here she is. So far all of the big sisters love her, except for Kinsey. Kins just kind of pretends she doesn't exist, so I guess it could be worse. She voluntarily touched her head this morning, so we are making progress. (Still hasn't held her or kissed her.)

Right before we came home.
Right after she was born.
Kiley loves being a big sister. She seems to have a nose like Kiley's nose.
Right after she was born.
Right before we came home. My mom is back at home, so I am really going to have to pick up the slack on the pictures.

2 comments:

Shilo and Betsy said...

Congratulations Tim and Tara! She is adorable :)

Rebecca Parker said...

Congrats Tara! I've adopted your mom as in-law so guess that means we're sis-in-law too:) Just reminded to check on your latest & greatest girlie to add to the fam when I saw Tim holding her in Marnie's few pics from Megan's wedding:) Love that our families are so similar with 5 girls now! I know you have your own waiting for you, but I will share my own boys with you anytime:) thanks for keeping pattern of names going for my OCD-as long as you keep adding to female population might as well be your cute ones:)